StoMill 3000 - Milling head debarking machine with butt-end reducer
For fully automated debarking and butt-end reduction of hard wood and pine wood.
A quick look at the benefits of the unit:
- The system can be combined with a butt-end reducer
- Milling shaft with 22 or 30 kW drive power
- Reduction shaft with 15 kW or 22 kW drive power
- All units with patented safety cutter shaft
- For all logs from a length of 2 meters
- Log diameter: 20 – 120 cm
- Fully automated operation of the reduction and milling process
- Operation of the butt-end reducer and milling head debarking machine using just one remote control unit
- Control of the milling depth and conveying speed via remote control is also possible during the debarking process
- Independent reduction shaft and milling shaft therefore reduce and debark in one operation
- Drag chain conveyor for chip evacuation
- Safety device, CE approval with declaration of conformity
- Mobile version – installation of the unit on a truck or trailer
Answers to the following questions are important for us:
- What log lengths will you be processing?
- What appliance will you be using (grapple, forklift, etc.) to place the logs on the machine?
- Should the logs be automatically ejected after the debarking process?
- How will the installation be set up in order to achieve the optimum working process?
- How high should the installation be?
- Would a conveyor for removing the bark be an advantage?
- Will an automatic log feed be required for further transport?
- Should the logs be automatically transferred onto another machine?
We determine the optimal position of the reduction shaft, the length of the machine and the equipment that is technically required based on the answers to these questions. Our modular design system enables precise adaptation of the butt-end reducer to the requirements of your particular application.