StoMill 5000 - Continuous milling head debarking machine with butt-end reducer
For fully automated debarking and butt-end reduction of hard wood and pine wood.
A quick look at the benefits of the unit:
- The system can be combined with a butt-end reducer
- Milling path arranged above the machine to save space
- Milling shaft with 22 or 30 kW drive power
- Reduction shaft with 15 kW or 22 kW drive power
- All units with patented safety cutter shaft
- For all logs from a length of 2 meters
- Log diameter: 20 – 120 cm
- Fully automated operation of the reduction and milling process
- Operation of the machine can be controlled from the control stand or with the remote control unit
- Control of the milling depth and conveying speed via remote control is also possible during the debarking process
- Reduction shaft and milling shaft therefore reduce and debark in one operation
- Drag chain conveyor for chip evacuation
- Safety device, CE approval with declaration of conformity
Continuous milling head debarking machine with butt-end reducer and chopsaw:
The continuous milling head debarking machine has been designed, so it can be integrated into an overall system. A robust, compact Stoiber new development with intelligent control technology.
Logs are taken over from the log infeed unit. While the milling head debarks the log, the root approach is simultaneously milled by the butt-end reducer. Then the log is transported with the longitudinal conveyor into the optimal cutting position and is cut at both ends as needed with the chopsaw to the desired length. Then the fully machined log is transferred by the milling head debarking machine to a following machine (for example a band saw). All steps are fully automated and they can be controlled from the control stand with video surveillance. All our debarking machines are equipped with remote control. In this way, a manual intervention in the automatic process is possible at any time.