Stoiber GmbH - A family business with tradition

Since 1900

Mr. Alois Stoiber purchases a small farm with blacksmith shop in Arnreit.

1936
1936 Vor Der Werkstatt

Handover of the operation

Mr. Franz Stoiber takes over the blacksmith shop housed in the residential house from his father Alois.

1963
1970 Adolf Vor Werkstatt

New building and handover of the operation

At the age of 23, Mr. Adolf Stoiber takes over the business from his father and builds next to the residential house a new blacksmith and agricultural machine shop.

1973
Stoiber Firmenauto

Expansion of the metalworking shop

Expansion of the workshop for the production of custom garage doors and agricultural equipment. A total of four employees are now employed.

1990
1990 Maschinenbau

Mechanical Engineering

With Mr. Ing. Reinhold Stoiber joining, the product range was expanded to include the mechanical engineering sector. Amongst others, various waste compactors are developed and produced.

1993
Ansicht Presscontainer

New building and relocation

Construction of office building, production hall and paint shop in the industrial park Arnreit South. The whole production facility moves to the new location at Arnreit 50.

2000
Stoiber GmbH Maschinenbau

Handover of the operation

Mr. Adolf Stoiber hands over the company to his son Reinhold. He is developing many special machines. Over the years, an in-house construction department emerges. The production is further expanded and automated.

2005
Stoiber Anlage

Introduction of sawmill technology

In response to a customer inquiry, the first butt-end reducer for small sawmills is developed and produced. Thus, the foundation is laid for a new production branch.

2009
Stoiber Firmengebäude

Expansion of the halls

Expansion of the production area to a total of 3400 m². Construction of assembly and warehouse as well as a new paint shop. In addition, a wood chip heating unit with solar system for heating of the buildings and the process water extraction of the paint shop is built.