StoNail 5000 - Gantry nailing machine
This nailing machine is suitable for the flexible production of wood products such as box parts, wall elements and pallets in variable formats and sizes. The size of the machine can be chosen flexibly.
Up to three individually controlled nail pairs operate independently to drive complex nail patterns into the product at any position. During the production of small elements, two stations can be used alternatingly. For the production of large elements, the entire working area of the machine can be used.
Nail table with nailing bridge:
- Robust frame construction with an inclination angle of 70° for ergonomic operation
- Machine length: approx. 8500 mm
- Working area (LxH):
- 1 pc. pallet: max. 5500 x 1700 mm or
- 2 pcs. pallets: max. 2000 x 1700 mm
- Option: Extension of the machine frame by 2000 mm, by 4000 mm or to the requirements of the customer.
- Option: Broadening of the machine frame incl. step
- Modular pallet stop system to insert the loose woods and blocks:
- Parallel adjustable double-C rails
- Manually movable stops for lower woods, transverse and deck boards
- Rivet plates can be used at all positions
- Skids prefabrication
- Option: Equipped with plywood boards for your own templates
- Frequency controlled nailing bridge:
- Up to three independently controlled nail pairs for complex nail patterns
- Holds up to 6 nail guns
- Coverage of the entire working area with the nail guns
- Collision monitoring: The retraction of the actuating cylinder is constantly monitored
- Start button directly on the nailing bridge
- Industry nail heads or handsets
- Nail length max.: 160 mm
- Nail guns equipped with Maxi-coil magazines for up to 1000 nails
- Nail shoes for limitation of insertion depth limitation
- Option: Staplers, drilling heads
Simple, intuitive programming. Before the first program start, the machine performs an automatic teach-in run to detect the nail positions or the self-made templates.
Siemens PLC control with control panel:
- Touch panel for the operation of the machine
- Pallets programming directly on the control panel or offline on a PC in the office
- Storing the created pallet programs
- Pallet counter
- Nail count: The machine stops when the nails have been used up
- Internet connection for remote maintenance
- The operating language is available in German, English and Czech.
- Option: Board width measurement by decreasing board widths
- Emergency stop actuation on the machine and on the control panel
- Safety light curtain around the nail bar with Keyence laser scanner